I earned the first revenue from my work. First time after 2-3 years working day job + trying to create a business afterward. The first one flopped after wasting money and time (the writing was on the wall but I refused to acknowledge it and keep pushing, resulting in more time & money wasted)
I worked this one for more than a year now, started doing it seriously from around May 2022 then wasted around 2 months pursuing BLs from guest posts. From October I ditched guest post and tried to push content instead. Currently 2 of my 3 best performers are posts without link at all.
Around last week I have about total 700 PV on the last 2 days and decided to add affiliate links to pages that get views. Got 2 conversions into Amazon purchase shortly after
The amount is laughable and minuscule compared to the cost I’ve spent so far but at least it’s a sign to the right direction.
Gratitude is helpful if it helps you take stock and keep real about what assets you have at your disposal. Gratitude is not helpful when used as a pacifier to excuse the bad just because you also have some good. Happiness is not calculated on a balance sheet.
1. Have a clean setup for workspace – less items is better
2. Create a massive amount of time for yourself – If there’s anything you want to do that will hinder your concentration, spare a day off and do it. – Automate anything you can do, such as regular bill payment – Shop online instead of doing regular shopping – Don’t do any ‘recreation’ activities you won’t enjoy eg: going to the beach – Spare enough time for sleep and exercise to be on peak condition
3. Ruthlessly prioritize what you are doing – focus on the most important thing and don’t get sidetracked on little tasks. Spend the time on what matters.
4. Raise your standard and put yourself on uncomfortable area – Have more expectation of yourself, preferably above your station – Weekend doesn’t have to be the time to laze around, evening doesn’t mean you have to do relaxing activities
5. Actually do the work – put the time to do the work: xxx minutes/hours per day start from xx PM