1. Have a clean setup for workspace – less items is better
2. Create a massive amount of time for yourself
– If there’s anything you want to do that will hinder your concentration, spare a day off and do it.
– Automate anything you can do, such as regular bill payment
– Shop online instead of doing regular shopping
– Don’t do any ‘recreation’ activities you won’t enjoy eg: going to the beach
– Spare enough time for sleep and exercise to be on peak condition
3. Ruthlessly prioritize what you are doing – focus on the most important thing and don’t get sidetracked on little tasks. Spend the time on what matters.
4. Raise your standard and put yourself on uncomfortable area
– Have more expectation of yourself, preferably above your station
– Weekend doesn’t have to be the time to laze around, evening doesn’t mean you have to do relaxing activities
5. Actually do the work – put the time to do the work: xxx minutes/hours per day start from xx PM